Raven Software has rolled out a major update ahead of "The Last Hours of Verdansk". This major update will lead to the integration of Warzone and Vanguard. Here is an article highlighting all the important changes you can see in the latest Warzone 1.45 update.
For starters, Raven Software now has a separate Trello board for Call of Duty Warzone. Over the past year, Warzone updates and issues have been discussed on Treyarch's Black Ops Cold War board. But players can now log into the Warzone Trello board to get information about new patch notes, updates, events, issues, and playlist updates.
Apart from that, Warzone has also received a major playlist update for the coming weeks. The new Warzone playlist will run for around four weeks until November 30, as shown in the image below.
As mentioned in the playlist, players can expect to see a variety of rotating game modes ahead of Call of Duty Vanguard Season 1. The playlist includes: Battle Royale, Clash, Plunder, Resurgence, Iron Trials '84, Mini Royale and Payload, among others. Warzone will also feature limited-time events, including "Secrets of the Pacific" and "Operation: Flashback."
Related: How to Unlock Hammer and Sickle in Warzone and Black Ops Cold War
Finally, some other bugs have been fixed and resolved in the 1.45 Warzone update. This fixes issues with camouflage challenges, ghost perks, UI, blueprints, etc. All bug fixes applied to the game through this update have been listed below.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Camo "Science" unlock challenge from being tracked for the R1 Shadowhunter (BOCW).
- Fixed an issue that prevented Camo unlock challenges for the Nail Gun (BOCW) from being tracked.
- Fixed an issue with the text on the Echo Plane of the Legendary Assault Rifle (BOCW) "Surprise Splash".
- Fixed an issue causing incorrect text to appear for the LAPA Weapon Unlock Challenge (BOCW).
- Fixed various issues with the visibility of attachments on the Delta of "High Stakes" Light Machine Guns (BOCW).
- Fixed an issue with the "Phoenix Inferno" Delta (BOCW) Assault Rifle Blueprint where the ADS animation was incorrect.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Ghost Perk from working properly.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the After Action Report from displaying the player's full ATVI ID.
- Fixed an issue causing the party leader UI to overlap with the text chat window.
- Fixed an issue where the Charly Operator's default run animation was not working correctly.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to be kicked out of the Favorite Operators menu.
- Fixed an issue that caused players killed in the pre-match lobby to start a match as dead.
- Fixed an issue causing vehicle damage to a downed enemy to not register.
For more on Call of Duty, see How do perks work in Call of Duty: Vanguard Zombies? on Pro Game Guides.