The Defender class has high stamina and excels at protecting allies and hampering opponents in Pokémon Unite, and it's gained another tank to launch into battle! Blastoise has arrived, and with this merciless build, it's incredibly difficult to recover or escape in battle.
Best Blastoise builds in Pokémon Unite
This build is best used in top or bottom lanes and in a gang fight to do the most damage to the most number of enemies. Hydro Pump and Rapid Spin are great warm-ups for closer Blastoise's Uniting! Check out our list of the best Blastoise Builds in Pokémon Unite.
Related: Best Alolan Ninetales build in Pokémon Unite
Blastoise's Unite Move, Hydro Typhoon squirts water to attack enemies, while spinning and launching opposing Pokemon in a large area; It does massive damage in large crowds. These abilities and equipped items will help players turn Blastoise into an absolute support tank, with no mercy for enemy Pokemon on the battlefield.
- Water gun
- Attacks enemies with a water blast, knocking the opposing Pokémon back and slowing its movement speed.
- Hydraulic pump
- Deals a huge amount of water damage to all opposing Pokemon, knocking them back when hit.
- Quick spin
- Players will spin quickly on Blastoise's shell, changing the mechanics of her basic attacks, as well as her Hydro Pump and Water Spout moves.
- muscle band
- Increases base attack damage
- Scope lens
- Increases critical hit damage
- shell bell
- Restores a portion of the Pokemon's HP each time it successfully completes a move
- Attack X
- Raises Pokémon's Attack and Special Attack for a short time
Check out all the best Defender class builds in Pokémon Unite, with our lists of the best Slowbro builds in Pokémon Unite and the best Snorlax builds in Pokémon Unite.