Artifacts in Genshin Impact are powerful items that will increase your character's stats, making them even more powerful. They are found throughout the game and ultimately help give advantages to the group of players.
Best Genshin Impact Artifacts | Genshin Impact Artifact Tier List
Artifacts can boost players' health, attack, magic abilities, and other attributes, while greatly increasing their power. Check out our tier list of the best Genshin Impact artifacts.
- Noblesse Obligate
- Increases players elemental burst damage by 20% and increases attack of all party members by 20% for 12 seconds, when using an elemental burst.
- Gladiator's Final
- Increases the player's attack by 18% and if the wielder uses a sword, clay or polearm, it increases their normal attack damage by 35%.
Related: Best Weapons For Each Class In Genshin Impact
- Archaic Petra
- Gives players a 15% bonus geo damage and party members a 35% bonus elemental damage to that particular element for 10 seconds, when players pick up a crystal created by a geo elemental reaction.
- Blizzard Errant
- Gives players a 15% cryogenic damage bonus and CRIT rate is increased by 20%. When a character attacks an opponent affected by Cryo, their CRIT rate is increased by an additional 20%, if the opponent is frozen,
- Bloodstained Chivalry
- Physical damage is increased by 25% and when players defeat an opponent their charged attack damage is increased by 50%.
- Crimson Witch of Flames
- Gives players a 15% Pyro damage bonus. Increases their Overload and Burn damage by 40%. Also increases Vapor and Melt damage by 15%.
- Emblem of Broken Fate
- Energy recharge increases by 20% and increases elemental burst damage by 25% of energy recharge. A maximum of 75% Bonus Damage can be gained this way.
- Deep Heart
- Gives players a 15% hydraulic damage bonus. After using an elemental skill, their normal attack and charged attack damage is increased by 30% for 15 seconds.
- Millelith's Tenacity
- HP is increased by 20% and when an elemental skill hits an opponent, the attack of all nearby party members is increased by 20%. Shield strength is also increased by 30% for three seconds.
- Thunderous Fury
- Gives players a 15% electro damage bonus. Increases damage from Overcharge, Electrocharge, and Superconductivity damage by 40%.
- Verdant Venerable
- Gives players a 15% bonus Anemo damage. Increases whirlwind damage by 60% and decreases opponent's elemental RES to element infused in whirlwind by 40%, for 10 seconds.
- Troop of wanderers
- Increases the player's Elemental Mastery by 80 and increases their Charged Attack damage by 35%, if the character uses a Catalyst or Bow.
Related: Genshin Impact Character Level List | All Genshin Impact Characters, Ranked
- Increases CRIT Rate by 12%. When HP is below 70%, CRIT Rate increases by an additional 24%.
- Elemental skill damage increased by 20%. Defeating an enemy has a 100% chance to remove the Elemental Skill cooldown, which only occurs once every 15 seconds.
- Increases Elemental Mastery by 80. After causing an Elemental Reaction, increases the Elemental Mastery of all party members by 120 for 8 seconds.
- lava walker
- Pyro RES increased by 40% and increases damage against enemies that are burning or affected by Pyro by 35%.
- beloved lady
- Increases character healing effectiveness by 15%. Using an elemental skill or explosion increases healing received by all party members by 20% for 10 seconds.
- martial artist
- Increases normal attack and charged attack damage by 15%. After using Elemental Skill, increase normal attack and charged attack damage by 25% for 8 seconds.
- pale flame
- Increases physical damage by 25%. When an elemental skill hits an opponent, attack is increased by 9% for 7 seconds.
- Find Bolide
- Increases shield effectiveness by 35%. Gain 40% increased damage from normal and charged attacks while under shield protection.
- The reminiscence of Shimenawa
- Attack is increased by 18%. When using an elemental skill, if the character has 15 or more energy, they lose 15 energy and normal/charged/dive attack damage is increased by 50% for 10 seconds.
- Electro RES increased by 40%. Increases damage against enemies affected by Electro by 35%.
Be sure to check out all of our Genshin Impact coverage on the PGG homepage! In the meantime, take a look at our list of the best team competitions in Genshin Impact.