Supercell loves a Clash of Clans update; so much so that the build and the battler are getting some big new changes and new features on an almost weekly basis. It's actually quite difficult to stay up to date, especially if you don't play Clash of Clans religiously every day, so we thought we'd help by bringing you the latest Clash of Clan updates in a guide. convenient.
Our Clash of Clans update guide lists all the recent changes in chronological order, and we'll keep it nice and balanced, limiting it to only the most recent changes, so it doesn't become War and Peace. We'll also write it in such a way that it won't take more than a handful of minutes, because we want you to get the information you want quickly.
So, without further ado, let's take a close look at the latest Clash of Clans update and then the previous updates below. We'll update it often, so we recommend that you bookmark it and come back to it regularly.
Here is the latest Clash of Clans update:
May 20: Balancing Adjustments
Supercell has released some tweaks to tweak some things that weren't working as expected.
Here is a breakdown of the changes:
- Grand Warden is now less likely to follow Dragons and PEKKAs
- Inferno Tower now has 100 less DPS at level seven
- Super Wall Breaker explosion radius reduced to 1,6 tiles, from two
- Skeleton spell now generates 17 skeletons at level seven, down from 16
As a result of these changes, recent replays have been deleted.
May 14: Supercell anniversary celebrations
Supercell turned ten today, which is cause for celebration. Each of its games has been celebrated with a bunch of different events, but if you're reading this, you definitely care about Clash of Clans the most.
Here's what happened in Clash of Clans:
- There are exclusive daily deals for traders
- All spells come out at 80%
- Discover an exclusive special offer in the shop
- Enjoy Troop Events
- You can get a free birthday fountain decoration in Season Challenges
March 12: Reduced upgrade costs
Upgrade costs are going to be drastically reduced for Walls, Troops, Traps, and Heroes in the upcoming Spring Update, with some reductions reaching as high as 50%.
There are so many changes that we won't list them here, but you can check out a full breakdown on the official Clash of Clans blog.
March 5: Constructor Base Changes
Supercell has detailed a bunch of upcoming changes to the build base in an official blog post, and there are some cool features here.
What to expect from the changes to the Base Builder:
- Builder Base now has a new tiebreaker. In the event that you and your opponent's percentage of stars and destruction are equal and the latter is greater than 0%, the player with the most time remaining wins
- Battle Machine troop training and healing times have been completely removed
- You can now train troops while your builder base barracks are getting an upgrade
- Clock tower multiplier increased to 10x, boost duration and duration increased to 14-30 minutes and 22 hours respectively, and refresh cost reduced
January 27: 2020 Clash of Clans World Championship
The 2020 Clash of Clans World Championship has been announced, with $XNUMX million in prizes up for grabs.
You can find all the details on how to qualify and participate on the official Supercell blog.