Call of Duty: Warzone Season 6 arrives October 6, 2021 at 21 PM EST. This will be the last season of the game before the release of Call of Duty: Vanguard and its integration with Warzone. Treyarch and Raven Software have put together a content roadmap demonstrating what players can expect from the new Call of Duty Season 6.
Call of Duty Season 6 New Weapons and Operators
- .410 Ironhide Shotgun (at launch) – Unlockable at Tier 15 of the Season 6 Battle Pass.
- Grav Assault Rifle (at launch) – Unlockable at Tier 31 of the Season 6 Battle Pass.
- Battle Ax (at launch) – Unlockable through an in-game challenge or by purchasing a Weapon Blueprint Pack from the COD Store.
- LAPA Submachine Gun (Seasonal) – Unlockable through the Haunting Event Challenge or by purchasing a Weapon Blueprint Pack from the COD Store.
- Hammer and Sickle Melee (Seasonal) – Unlock through an in-game challenge or by purchasing a Weapon Blueprint Pack from the COD Store.
- The operators:
- Alex Mason (NATO) – A CIA agent finally arrives. Unlockable in the Season 6 Battle Pass at Tier 0.
- Fuse (Warsaw Pact) – Mercenary working for Perseus. Unlockable via store pack.
Related: How to Slide Undo in Call of Duty: Warzone
Call of Duty: Warzone Season 6 map and other changes
- Massive changes to Verdansk stadium and city center” map 84 following an underground explosion triggered by Adler.
- Mysterious WWII German bunkers are emerging all over the map. This ties into the highly anticipated Vanguard and Warzone integration.
- New Gulag similar to the original taken from the Modern Warfare 2019 Gunfight map.
- Regiments will be abolished from Season 6. This change will facilitate the upcoming clan-based system that will be introduced in Warzone.
After October 6, you will only be able to view your regiment list and inspect players. You will not be able to create, manage, change, or invite people to your regiment, use regiment tags, or receive Happy Hour rewards after this date.
THE HAUNTING – Season 6 Limited Time Event
Similar to last year's fan-favorite Haunting of Verdansk in-game event, which took place during Halloween.
Be careful what you wish for. The Haunting, our next Halloween celebration across Warzone and Black Ops Cold War, arrives October 19th.
Take a look at the Call of Duty Warzone Season 6 trailer below.
For more Call of Duty guides, check out Best Shotgun in Call of Duty: Warzone Season 5 on Tipsforallgames.