For those who don't know the principle, when you log in to Fortnite, an animation will automatically appear on your screen in which Epic Games announces that a special event has started and that these challenges must be completed before it ends. complete to earn additional rewards and styles. Moreover, contrary to what was proposed last February for the end of season 7, the developers won't be giving away next season's Battle Pass for free, but rather a promotional Season 8 loading screen.
Two kinds of challenges are offered, both for those who hold the Battle Pass and for those who skipped it during Season 8. Only, for those who hold it, they will also need to complete the free challenges to complete the three paid challenges.
Ultimate Effort Challenges
- Complete 6 of the Challenges to earn the Reward (6) - Season 8 Promo Loading Screen.
- Step 1/2: Reach Tier 23 of the Battle Pass (1) - Viper Skin
- Stage 2/2: Complete 2 of the free challenges (2) - Additional outfits for Viper.
- Step 1/2: Reach wound 71 of the Battle Pass (1) - Ember Skin.
- Stage 2/2: Complete 4 of the free challenges (4) - Additional outfits for Tison.
- Step 1/2: Reach Tier 87 of the Battle Pass (1) - Key Keeper Skin.
- Stage 2/2: Complete 6 of the free challenges (6) - Additional outfits for Keeper of the Keys.
- Collect coins in Creative Mode Featured Islands (20) - 1000 XP.
- Finish in the top 10 in section with a friend (3) - 1000 XP.
- Damage opponents (1000) - 1000 XP.
- Finish in the top 15 in a duo with a friend (3) - 1000 XP.
- Survive opponents (500) - 1000 XP.
- Finish in the top 25 in solo (3) - 1000 XP.
In addition, season 9 of Fortnite begins soon, on this occasion we offer you 5 Battle Pass! To enter the contest, go to Twitter.