Essentially, SpellForce 3 Reforced is a remaster of the original 2017 release. In this release, new features will be added along with reworked mechanics.
Here are the announced changes:
- Improved campaign experience
- RTS mechanics have improved with both expansions, and RTS faction designs have been reworked.
- Skill trees have been reworked
- Quests are improved
- Co-op mode is improved
- loot distribution is improved
- balance has been adjusted
- The hub has been improved
- Visually and functionally improved user interface
- Gamepad support
Related: How to buy SpellForce 3 Reforced on PC
- A brand new skirmish map (will also be available for free in the SpellForce 3: Versus edition)
- Journey Mode: An all-new game mode similar to SpellForce's Free Game Mode, offering over 20 hours of replayability and unique content. Co-op is also available.
- Journey Skirmish: Compete against other players in PvP skirmishes with your journey heroes
- Arena Mode: An all-new endless game mode where you start with an all-new character, fight waves of monsters, buy loot and spells from vendors, and compete against other players. Co-op is also available.
- Mod support for Journey and Arena modes. Contribute to the community by creating your own Journey or Arena maps.
For more SpellForce 3 Reforced news, information, and guides, visit its page here on Tipsforallgames!