NBA 2K22 Season 4 offers a number of MyTeam card rewards for leveling up and reaching certain ranks in MyTeam game modes. New to Season 4 is the first 2-rated MyTeam NBA 22K99, Dark Matter Gary Payton for adding 3 cards to your collection.
The level 40 reward for season 4 in MyTeam is a total of 97 Galaxy Opal Yao Ming and players can also earn the new Candace Parker +5 Balanced Diamond Coach Card for reaching level 35. Here are all the rewards of the MyTeam card for season 4:
Related: How to Get the Year of the Tiger Pet in NBA 2K22 Season 4
- Galaxy Opal DeMar DeRozan – Complete all Season 4 Lifetime Diaries
- Galaxy Opal Danny Granger – Complete the Galaxy Opal tier on unlimited mode
- Galaxy Opal Shai Gilgeous-Alexander – Earn Six Rings in Limited Mode
- Galaxy Terry Cummings – Reach 1000 total kills in Triple Threat
- Galaxy Opal Baron Davis — Galaxy Opal Token Reward
- Galaxy Maurice Lucas — Season 4 Acquisition Reward
- Galaxy Opal Pascal Siakam – Win 100 games in Clutch Time mode
- Galaxy Opal Reggie Lewis – Wheel Spin Reward
- Pink Diamond Mark Prize — Win 50 games in Clutch Time mode
- Amethyst Brian Scalabrine – Win 10 games in Clutch Time mode
- Pink Diamond Cazzie Russell — Récompense Triple Threat Online Tier 3
Players can earn all of these rewards by playing different modes in MyTeam. Some of them require playing online multiplayer, but many of them can be completed by playing single player games and challenges. Be sure to log in throughout the season to check out events happening in MyTeam and also get your MyTeam locker codes.
For more NBA 2K22 guides, check out All NBA 2K22 Locker Codes (January 2022) on Tipsforallgames.