With Genshin Impact 1,2 weeks away, if what miHoYo says is true, it should be December 23rd. The last banner had the last two characters from version 1.1, Zhongli and Xinyan. When this ends, we think it's certain that one of the two new confirmed characters will take the helm, but will it be 5 star Albedo or Ganyu?
Genshin Impact Albedo Skills, Talents et Ascension
Albedo is a 5 star Geo user who wields a sword. He's in charge of Alchemy for the Knights of Favonius, and Sucrose is his assistant! Not much information is known about Albedo, at this time, but as the time nears its release, we will know more!
Lame Favonius – Albus
- normal attack
- Perform up to 5 quick strikes.
- Charged Attack
- Consumes a specific amount of Stamina to trigger 2 quick sword swings.
- Diving attack
- Dive from midair to smash the ground below, damaging enemies along the way and dealing area damage on impact.
Abiogenesis: solar isotope
Albedo creates a solar isotama using alchemy, which deals AoE Geo damage to the appearance.
- Solar isotome
- When enemies in the Solar Isotama area are hit, the Solar Isotama spawns Transient Flowers, which deal AoE Geo damage. Damage dealt lowers Albedo's DEF.
- Transient flowers can only be spawned once every 2s.
- When a character is in the center of the Solar Isotama, the Solar Isotama accumulates geo energy, lifting them onto a crystallized podium. Only one crystallized podium can exist at a time.
- Solar Isotama is considered a Geo build.
Hold down to designate the skill slot.
Rite of Progeniture: Tectonic Tide
Under Albedo's command, Geo crystals erupt and erupt, dealing AoE Geo damage in front of him. If there is Solar Isotama nearby, 7 Fatal Flowers will be generated in the Solar Isotama's area, bursting violently into flower and dealing AoE Geo damage. Explosion and fatal flower damage will not generate transient flowers.
Talent and rise
For Talent and Ascension materials for Albedo, check out our early farming guide for Albedo!
Want information on what Ganyu can bring to the table? Check Out Ganyu's Skills Guide!
- homuncular nature
- Using Rite of Offspring: Tectonic Tide increases the Elemental Mastery of nearby party members by 125 for 10 seconds.
- calcite could
- Transient Flowers generated by Abliogenises: Solar Isotomes deal 25% increased damage to enemies below 50% HP.
- Flash of Genius
- When Albedo crafts Weapon Ascension Materials, he has a 10% chance to receive double the proceeds.
- Flower of Eden – Constellation Level 1
- Transient flowers generated by Albedo Abiogenesis: Solar Isotama regenerates 1,2 energy for Albedo.
- Phanerozoic Opening – Constellation Level 2
- Transient Flowers generated by Abiogenesis: Solar Isotama grants Albedo Fatal Reckoning for 30 seconds.
- Each stack of Fatal Reckoning increases damage by 35% of Albedo's DEF.
- The effect stacks up to 4 times.
- Unleashing the Rite of Progeny: Tectonic Tide consumes all charges of Fatal Reckoning increases the damage dealt by Tectonic Tide and Fatal Blossoms based on the number of charges consumed.
- Grace of Helios – Constellation Level 3
- Increases the level of abiogenesis by 3: solar isotope.
- The maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Descent from Divinity – Constellation Level 4
- Solar Isotama increases dive attack damage by 30% for active party members in the area.
- Tides of Hadean - Constellation level 5
- Increases the level of Rite of Offspring: Tectonic Tide by 3.
- The maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Purification Domain – Level 6 Constellation
- If active AoE members are protected by a shield created by Crystallize, Solar Isotama increases their damage by 15%
At this time, we're pretty confident that the majority of this is true, but some things may change by the time the update is released. So always take everything with a pinch of salt.
If you are looking for Genshin Impact 1.2 update information, check out this article! Stay up to date with upcoming banners and keep an eye out for our Genshin Impact codes to get free goodies!