Genshin Impact Version 1.2 isn't that far off. The last banner was the last two characters from version 1.1, Zhongli and Xinyan, although nothing has been confirmed, we think it's safe to say that the next banner will feature either Ganyu or Albedo!
Genshin Impact Ganyu Skills, Talents, and Ascension
Ganyu is currently a 5 star Cryo item user who uses a bow. This lady first appears in Chapter 1 of Archon Quests, Act 2: Farewell, Archaic Lord. If you haven't contacted her yet in the story, she works as Ningguang's secretary, otherwise known as Lady Qixing.
- normal attack
- Perform up to 6 consecutive hits with a bow.
- Charged Attack
- Perform a more accurate aimed shot with increased damage.
- While aiming, a Cryo aura builds up on the arrowhead before the arrow is fired. This has different effects depending on how long the aura was charged
- Charge Level 1: Fires a Cryo Arrow that deals Cyro damage.
- Charge Level 2: Fires a Frostfale Arrow that deals Cryo damage. The Frostflake Arrow blooms when it hits its target, dealing AoE Cryo damage.
- Diving attack
- Fires a hail of arrows through the air before falling and hitting the ground, dealing area damage on impact.
Ganyu leaves behind a single Ice Lotus, as she dashes back, evading any impurity and dealing AoE Cryo damage.
- ice lotus
- Continuously taunts surrounding enemies, drawing them in to attack him.
- Stamina scales are based on Ganyu's max HP.
- Blooms profusely when destroyed or after its duration expires, inflicting AoE Cryo DMG.
Ganyu merges atmospheric frost and snow to summon an ice soul gem that exorcises evil. For the duration of its ability, the Ice Soul Gem will continuously rain down ice shards, knocking enemies in an area and inflicting Cryo DMG.
Talent and rise
For Talent and Ascension gear for Ganyu, check out our early farming guide for Ganyu!
- undivided heart
- After firing a Frostflake arrow, the critical rate of subsequent Frostflake arrows and their bloom effect are increased by 20% for 5 seconds.
- Harmony of heaven and earth
- Characters within the Celestial Shower radius gain a 20% Cryo DMG bonus
- Kept for hunting
- 15% refund for ores used when crafting bow-type weapons.
- Dew Drinker – Constellation Tier 1
- Taking damage from a Charge Level 2 FrostFlake Arrow or Aoe damage from a Frostflake Arrow reduces Cryo Resistance by 15% for 6 seconds.
- The hit regenerates 2 energy points for Ganyu.
- This effect can only occur once per Charge Level 2 Frostflake Arrow, regardless of whether Frostflake Arrow itself or the flower hit the target.
- The Auspicious – Constellation Niveau 2
- Qillin Path gains 1 additional charge.
- Cloud Strider – Constellation Level 3
- Celestial shower by 3.
- Max upgrade level is 15
- Stay West – Constellation Level 4
- Enemies in the Celestial Shower area take increased damage. This effect increases over time.
- The damage increase starts at 5% and increases by 5% every 3 seconds, up to a maximum of 25%.
- The effect persists for 3 seconds after the enemy leaves the area.
- The Merciful – Constellation Level 5
- Increases the Qilin's drag level by 3.
- The maximum upgrade level is 15.
- The Clement – Constellation Level 6
- Using Trail of the Qilin causes the next Frostflake Arrow shot fired within 30 seconds to not require a charge.
At this time, we're pretty confident that the majority of this is true, but some things may change by the time the update is released. So always take everything with a pinch of salt.
If you are looking for Genshin Impact 1.2 update information, check out this article! Stay up to date with upcoming banners and keep an eye out for our Genshin Impact codes to get free goodies!