In the Five Nights at Freddy franchise, it seems like we're introduced to menacing new characters with every new episode that comes out. Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Breach is no exception, and gamers and players expect to see both new and familiar faces as they progress through the game. Here's the full list characters to look forward to!
All the characters
- Glamrock Freddy: A protagonist version of Freddy Fazbear. Try to help the player to arrive until 6 am.
- Glamrock Chica: An antagonistic version of Chica and the main animatronic enemy of the game.
- HandUnit (returning character): an artificial intelligence voice character that helps the player through specific levels.
- Helpy (returning character): An animatronic ally who helps you.
- Montgomery Gator: An aggressive antagonist from the same group as Glamrock Chica.
- Roxanne Wolf: An antagonistic version of Freddy's Wolf in Space 2.
- The Daycare Attendant: A new animatronic who can be a villain or a guide, depending on the time/lighting.
- DJ Music Man: An antagonist variant of Music Man.
- STAFF Bots: Bots that roam around looking for Gregory. Some are passive but sound the alarm if they see it, others are very aggressive and try to kill the player.
Related: How to Play All Minigames in Five Nights at Freddys
- Vanny/Vanessa: The main human enemy of the game. First appeared as a protagonist in Five Nights at Freddy's VR: Help Wanted.
- Gregory: A child, and the game's main protagonist. Able to hide in Glamrock Freddy's belly to avoid the other animatronics.
These are all the characters from Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Breach!
Be sure to check out the Five Nights at Freddy's homepage for all the latest in-game news, guides, and content!