The Emerald Skull Treasure Hunt is related to the Oluwas and their magical powers. The Triada Blessings Yaran story is one of the most rewarding quests in Far Cry 6. But this expansion is not.
The rewards of this scavenger hunt aren't "incredible" per se, but you can still do it for fun. Here is a detailed guide for the same.
Emerald Skull Quest Location
- Province – East
- Region – Conuco
The mission starts from the city of Concepcion. From here you follow Dr. Halfmain's trail to Ominosa Cave in the Conuco Jungle. As you progress in the treasure hunt, you will reach another cave where you will finally find the treasure.
How to Complete the Emerald Skull Scavenger Hunt
- Climb the waterfall in the jungle to reach Ominosa Cave.
- You can easily fight your way through the cave by grappling until you find the corpse of an FND soldier.
- Take the shiny green unlucky skull from his hands.
- It will drop a grenade, but it won't hurt you.
- The explosion will remove the wooden blockade for you to exit.
- Cave 2 will now be marked on your map. Go to the specified location.
- Once inside the second cave, you will find an idol with the blocked entrance.
- Showing the unlucky skull to the idol will unlock a secret passage.
- You will need to kill some crocodiles inside to survive.
Related: Where To Find Rising Tide Treasure In Far Cry 6 - Treasure Hunt Guide
- There will be two more idols in the cave that require the Unlucky Skull.
- The first idol opens to reveal the treasure chest while the second unlocks the path to it.
- Follow the stairs to the right and head for the hidden prize.
- The path will have a few traps like poison and tripwires, so proceed with caution.
Emerald Skull Rewards
- Ida's Wardance Charm
- 1200 pesos Yarans
For more quests, check out Where to Find the Treasure of Starting Gifts in Far Cry 6 - Treasure Hunt Guide on Pro Game Guides.